Aged Care in Canberra ACT
QuestCare’s Support Workers provide services for people so they can remain independent within the community.
QuestCare is a registered MyAgedCare provider of home care packages. We provide a level of care as prescribed in a package to suit individually assessed needs, including the provision of 24/7 support.
QuestCare provides services to all areas of ACT and surrounding NSW.
Services are generally provided Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 6.00pm, evenings, weekend and public holiday support is also provided.
Our Services include:
- Assistance with daily personal activities, such as showering and dressing
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
- Participation in community, social and civic activities
- Assistance with travel/transport arrangements
- Household (domestic assistance) tasks
QuestCare does not provide yard/gardening assistance but can assist a client to source