Complaints and Feedback
We want to know if you are happy with our service.
We also want to know if you are not happy with our service.
If you are not happy we have a process to hear your problem, in safe and confidential way.
You have a right to feel safe about telling us that you need better service and that we are not meeting your needs.
We will listen to your concern and we will discuss with you ways to fix the problem.
We also suggest using other people, like a support person, who can help you fix any problems you have with our service.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION !!
- It is OK to make a complaint
- Please tell us straight away so we can fix your problem quickly
- We welcome your complaints as they help us to improve our services
- You have a right to tell us if you are not happy with our service
How to make a complaint?
- You can contact anyone at QuestCare to talk about your problem. Our trained complaints people are Nathan Jones, General Manager and Jane Brownbill, Operations Manager.
Call us on 02 6253 4314
- We will make changes to fix whatever is making you unhappy
- You have the right to use an advocate or a support person to try and fix your problem with QuestCare for you
- If, after 14 days, the problem is still worrying you other action will be taken by talking to you about a plan to fix your problem
Not happy with our response to your problem
Just want to tell us how we are doing?
Please send us an email email@example.com
Want more information?
Phone 02 62534314
We welcome any problems and feedback as this is how we make our service to you better
What do these words mean?
You are treated in a way that makes you not happy and you let someone know the reason.
A complaint may be about a service, a person or something else.
There are steps that you need to follow when you are making a complaint.
This means that this information is very important.
An Advocate or support person is a trusted person who can speak, act or write on behalf of your interests