YOU’VE CONFIRMED YOUR NDIS PLAN AND HAVE FUNDS TO ASSIST YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS!
BUT WHERE TO START…
QuestCare can work with you to ensure you get the greatest value from your NDIS Plan. We can assist you to coordinate your Plan and can also provide services to help you action your Plan. Our Coordinators, Case Managers and Behaviour Practitioners provide a dedicated one-to-one service especially tailored to reach your goals.
QuestCare also has a strong team of quality, dedicated Support Workers available to work across the ACT and surrounds. We can provide staff on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All QuestCare staff hold:
- a Working With Vulnerable People Card,
- current Drivers Licence,
- First Aid Certificate
- Qualifications in Disability, Aged Care, or Community Care (or working towards).
At QuestCare we are committed to providing the best support to you. We do this by following an inclusive and open process of communication and respect. When you choose QuestCare a dedicated Case Manager will meet with you to discuss your NDIS Plan, your goals, and how we can make the best use of your budget with our trained and passionate support staff.
Our Support team can support you, how and when you want the support. Some examples are:
- Helping around the house and garden
- Assisting with showering and other personal care
- Taking you to appointments and being there when you need to go home
- Working with you to be more independent – catching public transport,
shopping or working through a household budget
- Meal preparation and living a healthy lifestyle
- Support with accessing and maintaining employment
- Participating in your chosen activity
- Or maybe just going out for a coffee and chat
Supported Independent Living (SIL) is sometimes called shared accommodation and QuestCare offers this services to eligible clients SIL is an NDIS support where a person with a disability lives, mostly, with other people. You will also receive support with everyday tasks like cleaning, cooking and personal care.