Are you interested in joining our team? QuestCare offers a supportive work environment which includes access to highly experienced managers for mentoring and advice. We also offer advancement opportunities for you to develop your skills when working with vulnerable clients.
A Support Worker’s role varies greatly in line with a client’s goals and needs, they may include:
- Personal Care
- Medication Administration
- Client Transportation
- Behaviour Management
- Cleaning and household maintenance
- Supporting participants in social and community activities
QuestCare Support Workers are employed on a casual basis. This means you can work the hours that suit your schedule. QuestCare offers morning, afternoon, sleepover and night shifts available.
All QuestCare Support Workers must have:
- A current First Aid Certificate
- An Australian driver’s license and a reliable and registered vehicle
- An ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card
- A National Criminal History Check (Police Check)
- Successfully complete NDIS Workers Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You”
- Be medically fit to undertake the duties of a Support Worker
- Be reliable and punctual
Additionally, you must hold a qualification, or willing to enrol in:
- Aged Care
- Community Services
- Mental Health
Click here to read Code of Behaviour
The NDIA has introduced a new requirement for all people working within the NDIS. You will need to complete the mandatory NDIS orientation training module online, use link https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/training-course. All NDIS workers must complete this module, you need to access above website and create a new account, then complete the online training. When you finish, you will receive a completion certificate, keep this with your other certificates.