National Services, Commencing September 2023.
What is Plan Management?
Think of a Plan Manager as your personal NDIS bookkeeper and guide. Plan Managers sort the invoicing hassle out for you, pay your service providers on your behalf, and help you budget your funding.
Is a Plan Manager different from a Support Coordinator?
A plan manager will help you along your NDIS journey by processing invoices, ensuring that providers are charging in accordance with NDIS guidelines and that you are spending within your budget.
A support coordinator will connect you to local providers, help you with your plan review process and submit requests to the NDIS for any changes or approvals you may need.
Why chose QuestCare for your Plan Management?
QuestCare plan management puts you in control of your NDIS plan.
Our plan managers provide an effortless way to pay your invoices on time and get the most out of your budget.
We will work with you in;
- Managing and monitoring your NDIS budget
- Managing your NDIS claims and disbursing funds to providers for services delivered.
- Providing regular statements that show the financial status of your plan – that includes prompt notification if you are over or under spending.
- Provide accurate and compliant financial reporting for the duration of your plan.
- NDIS experts – we are NDIS experts and understand the system, so you don’t have to. Our Plan Management team has extensive experience in delivering financial services.
- Available – By phone, email, zoom. Have a question – contact us!
- Reliable – we are efficient from start to finish. Whether that be by processing invoices and reimbursements quickly, through to returning your call and answering queries.
- Choice and Control – We put you in control of your plan and ensure full flexibility. Whether that be your choice in provider, or budget allocations, we’re here to work with you, to ensure you get the most from your plan.
- Transparency – We provide complete transparency of how your funds are tracking and being expended, but more so, we ensure you have full control over how your funds are spent aligned to your NDIS goals.